As warriors we:
- Accept that real courage is doing what is right. We accept the consequences and adopt moral righteousness as a core value in our daily life.
- Act with benevolence and mercy. While a warrior is capable of great violence he must also be capable of great kindness and compassion.
- Are polite. We understand that politeness is the greatest expression of benevolent regard.
- Demonstrate honesty and sincerity in all things, and we accept that with honesty and sincerity may come consequences.
- Embody honor irrespective of our battlefield. We recognize that honor is at its core a sense of personal dignity and respect.
- Show loyalty to our loved ones, organization, country and our individual spiritual belief system. We recognize that personal fidelity is necessary for creating a strong sense of self-worth.
- Seek to strengthen our minds and bodies each day, we discard that which does not enhance our own strength(s) and adopt that which does.
- Are equally ready to lead, and ready to follow.
- We embody this simple ethos each day and demonstrate a sense of personal worth, strength, and kindness that enhances our daily life and the lives of others.